We Offer ADA-Compliant Pool Lifts in Houston
AAA Pool Plastering, Inc. in Houston offers pool lifts to fit the needs and requirements of every pool owner in the area. ADA-compliant pool lifts are required for Title II and Title III facilities, and homeowners have the option of having them installed as well. With the sturdy construction and requirements of these hoists, more individuals are able to get in and out of the water, either for enjoyment, physical therapy or exercise. For both commercial and residential customers, let our installation experts make your pool more accessible.
What Commercial Disability Law Compliance Means
When it comes to lifts for handicapped individuals, the following aspects signify that it is compliant with the ADA:
- The seat can be completely submerged at least 18 inches below the level of the water.
- The seat is at least 16 inches wide and is solid.
- The user can independently operate the machine from both the water and the deck.
- The lifting capacity, at minimum, is 300 pounds.
- Pool lifts must have footrests; spa lifts do not require them, but they are recommended.
- No tight grasping, twisting or pinching of the hands or wrists is needed to operate the lift, and it cannot require over five pounds of force.
Buy a Hoist Today in Katy or The Woodlands
If you are wondering whether your facility needs an ADA-compliant lift, or if you want to buy one for your personal pool, contact AAA Pool Plastering, Inc. We have multiple models for sale in order to meet the needs of every customer. Whether you have a pool in Katy, Houston, Cypress, Bellaire, The Woodlands or Sugarland, let us install your new lift. Give us a call today at 281-345-0200 to discuss your hoist or to schedule pool coping services.